In this position, you will participate in the development of our flagship application for Telecom Carriers.
We expect the candidate to be highly proficient in Linux, lazy for doing things manually, creative and enthusiastic when it comes to automating things.
- Strong knowledge of Angular
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS/SASS, REST
- Good tooling knowledge (WebPack, docker, NPM, Yarn)
- Good experience with GIT
- Good English skills – both written and verbal
- Hands-on approach, quality, and productive thinking
Considered a plus
- AngularJS (1.x)
- Knowledge of other modern front-end frameworks like ReactJS, VueJs or similar
- Knowledge of Backend Languages (PHP, GO) and Databases
- TDD (unit tests, black-box tests, test automation)