Call & Pay
Enable quick & safe payment by phone
Safe, fast and easy payment system anyone can afford.
- Online payment done with a telephone call
- Users are charged through their telephone bill
- Reliable and fast payment service
- Alternative web payment service to credit cards
- Anonymous payment procedure for users
- Call & Pay system for safe online payment
- Application with no additional costs for your customers
- Attractive pay-outs for calls you generate
- Payment solution which works with a simple phone call
- No personal data needed, payment is done via a simple telephone call
- Fastest payment system
- Very user friendly
- Call & Shop
- Real-time statistics
- No registration or login needed
- Default service numbers provided
- Personal service numbers enabled
- Technical support included
- Provide a fast and reliable payment system
- Alternative to credit cards
- Anonymous payment system
- To increase the overall cash flow
- To promote safe online shopping
The fastest and safest payment system is available! There is no easier way to do any kind of payment than using a telephone (Call & Pay). No typing, no time wasting, no errors. The most reliable payment method is available on any telephone, either mobile or landline. Call & Pay is a great alternative to existing payment systems. Call & Pay works on every telecom operator’s system.
Call & Pay total payment is managed via regular monthly telephone billing. Two billing types are supported: a fixed amount per call is charged regardless of call duration. This amount is charged immediately after the connection has been established. The other type is a minute-based tariff where the user also pays a fixed amount, but this time it’s charged per call minute where the final bill depends on call duration. The total number of minute-based credits is limited and it varies depending on the telecommunication provider.
There is also pay per minute Call & Pay service which defines amounts paid during a call. This Call & Pay option charges a fixed amount that will be charged to a user for one call, billed by minutes. The final price is, therefore, based on the total number of minutes spent on this one call. A minute-based web access via Call & Pay ON/OFF charge by phone grants access to online content and purchases during the call. When the call is terminated, the selected online purchase is locked. A credit tank-up tariff allows a user to do the online purchase by pre-defined amount paid. In this way, the call is on until the total balance is reached.
Call & Pay is a payment solution tailor-made for whatever your requirements: either using default Call & Pay service numbers or personal, pre-defined service numbers approved by a country’s operator.
Go to www.callandpay.ch and explore the numerous possibilities of Call & Pay system.
How online shopping procedure using Call & Pay looks like from user's perspective:
- Go to ecommerce site and select a particular product/service
- Click on the pay button
- The Call & Pay payment option appears in pop-up window
- The buyer dials the number displayed on a pop-up window
- The buyer receives a code via phone call that needs to be entered in the appropriate field. The call is automatically ended when correct code has been submitted
- By clicking the "OK" button the payment process is completed
- After this procedure is completed, the Call & Pay system redirects the user to a selected (purchased) product/service page
- The user gets the product/service